"But food is not just a conversational common denominator like the weather is in Britain. The subject, sometimes passionately debated, represents a personal philosophy of life." --Kinta Beevor

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Teeccino Coffee Alternative


    
     A friend gave me a bag of caffeine free Teeccino.  I'm so glad she introduced me to it.  My husband and I like it so much we have replaced coffee with Teeccino.  When my daughter came to visit this week she gave me a skeptical look as I urged her to try it.  She hesitated, took a sip, then smiled and said, "It's actually pretty delicious.  It tastes like flavored coffee."  It's brewed in a coffee maker just like coffee.  I think it's great hot or iced.  A few of it's health benefits are:  it's naturally caffeine free, non acidic, and prebiotic.  For more information click on Teeccino in my helpful links at the top right of the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment